ALL IMAGES ROOSEVELT GROUP
With our temperatures on the up and up, I knew I had to get busy and share this look! I know, it’s a bell-sleeve mockneck and in the dead of Spring. LOL. But I must admit, it’s kinda perfect for Spring. Incredibly light and breathable for these warm temperatures we are FINALLY having! Bless it. As I look at these images, I’m kinda regretting the fact that I did not purchase this top in all the colors! I have a feeling it would be really great for early Fall. Ok, let me stop thinking months ahead. But I should mention, this piece is currently ON SALE for $14.40. Yaasss. Go stock up!
A couple of weeks ago on Instagram, I posted about this darling jewelry company, Sel Rosé. Owned by Anna Seay, Sel Rosé is a darling French style jewelry that’s made right here in Ohio. In my quest to develop a more classic jewelry collection, I’ve fallen madly in love with the minimal, yet feminie pieces that Anna creates. As you may have noticed, my current favorites include the inital tag necklace and the “Colette” Y necklace. These two paired together make quite the combination! If you’ve been looking for some classic pieces for your wardrobe, look no further, because the style is RIGHT and so is the PRICE.
P.S. I leave for MARFA in 4 days. I’m dying!!
Get the Look:
- Mock Neck Bell Sleeve Top
- Madewell Rip & Repair Jeans (OLD, Similar HERE)
- Halogen Olson Flat (OLD, Similar HERE)
- Michael Kors Watch
- Sel Rose Inital Tag Necklace c/o
- Sel Rose “Colette” Y Necklace c/o
- Noonday Collection Cubed Studs
- Massini Lyon Crossbody (from Meijer)
- Massini Sunglasses (from Meijer)
- LIPSTICK: Chanel Rogue Coco (COLOR: Adrienne)