Drum roll please….”No Shop September” continues! I have been attempted about 10 times in the last 9 days, but I am proud to say I have not caved! woot woot. However, I have been doing a good bit of online window shopping in preparation for Fall season, which brings me to today’s topic of conversation…my top boutique spots! While I do enjoy shopping at retail stores, I tend to get most of my statement pieces from boutiques! I love the exclusivity of purchasing a piece from a boutique and knowing that it is highly unlikely for me to see someone wearing the exact same thing or the same way! So here are a few of my most favorite boutiques:
My Top Boutique Spots
1. Ally B’s- This boutique will always have a special place in my heart! It was February 2008 when I made my first boutique purchase ever and it was with Ally B’s. Located in the heart of downtown Thomasville, Ally B’s offers both great atmosphere and clothing. They carry some of my favorite lines such a GLAM, Flying Tomato and Esley.
2. Ruche Boutique- Love, love, love Ruche Boutique! Out of all of the boutiques I shop at, I feel that Ruche best represents my current style! They have everything…dresses, skirts, tops and pants. It has become my boutique one stop shop : )
3. Darling Boutique– Oh darling, Darling Boutique is darling! I discovered this boutique one Saturday after having brunch at Good Restaurant in West Village. It is a small 2 story space with lots of great things! They are known for their spectacular dress selection and vintage treasures. If you are looking for something amazingly unique, then Darling is place for you!
4. fab’rik– fab’rik is all about the experience! Considering that I love to shop and to shop often, experience is very important to me. It is always refreshing to go into a boutique that goes to great lengths to make sure you have an incredible shopping experience. In addition their really awesome service, they also have great clothing and multiple locations!
5. Sweet Tea Boutique– Another boutique that has a special place in my heart…Sweet Tea! The very first boutique I ever worked for. What I love most about the clothing offered at Sweet Tea are the bright, bold colors and prints! I know that if I am looking for something uniquely colorful and different, Sweet Tea is the place to look.
6. Bella’s– Bella’s is that one boutique that I go into and NEVER come out empty handed! I always find something that I like or need. LOL. I would have to say that a good majority of things that I wear on special trips and vacations come from Bella’s Boutique. What I love most about this store is the variety…there is something for everyone! And speaking of something for everyone, Bella’s Boutique was amazingly nice and hooked me up with a giveaway for the month of September! Say hello to this gorgeous Big Buddha hand bag (valued at $75.00)!
And guess what? You have a chance a win it!! The rules are quite simple…all you have to do is the following:
- Find me on Instagram (un: candacemread)
- Follow Me
- Follow Bella’s Boutique (un: bellasboutiquebainbridge)
- Regram the photo of me with the Big Buddha bag and hashtag #livelovereadgiveaway
And that’s it! Feel free to repost the photo as many times as you desire. The contest closes Sunday September 15th at 11:59PM and the winner will be announced Monday morning on Instagram : ) The giveaway will being today at 1:30PM EST. Happy Regramming and may the odds forever be in your favor!
- Madewell Chambray
- Daisy Fuentes Jeans
- Delicate Raymond Necklace
- Photography by Katelyn A. Read