Irresistible Me

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read

Irresistible Me  | Live Love and Read ALL IMAGES  KIMBERLY J. & ROOSEVELT GROUP

So, this marks the VERY FIRST EVER hair post here on Live Love and Read! Much like the long list of random topics found in the notes section of my iPhone, hair is something I’ve been wanting to start talking about for quite sometime. However, as you know, we get comfortable in our routine, which can often hinder us from venturing out of the box. With a little motivation from Irresistible Me, I’m pretty pumped to be stepping out of that complacency and sharing about hair!

For those of you who follow my Instagram and Snapchat, you are familiar with the fact that I am a frequent extension wearer and have been for the last three years!  The reason behind the why is so incredibly long that it warrants its very own dedicated post. haha. And yes, I will do a post about the “why” here soon. In the meantime, just know that about 70% of the year I wear a traditional install (meaning its sewn in) and the other 30% of the year I rock my natural tresses. While I no doubt love having a traditional install, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to experiment with clip ins, which would allow me more versatility with my natural hair. As I began to think more seriously about experimenting with clip ins, I received the most timely email from Irresistible Me asking if I would be interested in trying out their product. With only a tiny bit of hesitation, I said YES! The only hesitation was the CHANGE of my routine, fear of not knowing how to properly install them, etc. Just little things, but there was no doubt that I actually wanted to try them out!

On Thursday, June 2nd, I ventured to the hair salon to get a fresh wash and some guidance on installing the clip ins. Well, I’ve endlessly been rocking these babies for the last 20 days. While you may find this hard to believe, I DO NOT have one single compliant about these clip ins. In fact, I am trying to figure out why in the heck didn’t I learn about Irresistible Me sooner. From the quality of the hair, the coloring, the packaging, the clips, EVERYTHING has far exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for length, a little extra volume, or just a fun way to spice up your hair routine, Irresistible Me is without a doubt worthy of both your time and money! And this is coming from someone who is ULTRA PICKY about her hair! Scoot over to their Instagram and also check out #irresistiblegram…lots and lots of wonderful and inspiring hair things to see! Oh, they are currently running a special via their website! $50 off any purchase of $200 or more. That’s pretty darn EPIC. For those of you who are interested, I am wearing the 18inch Silky Touch in  Color 1B.

P.S. I plan on doing a “How To Install Clip Ins” post! Stay tuned.

P.S.S. The winner of the Jack Rogers Giveaway courtsey of Charley’s Boutique is @grikol! Please e-mail hello@liveloveandREAD.com to redeem your new Jacks.

This post is kindly brought to you by Irresistible Me. All thoughts and opinions remain my own. 

You may also like

A Meaningful Holiday Gift Idea
Emerald Eyes
Bell Sleeves + Holiday Sequins
5 Simple + Stylish Holiday Decor Ideas

Leave a Reply